Impeccably presented inside and out, with a versatile and spacious floor plan full of natural sunlight, and only minutes drive to beaches, cafes, schools and Bateau Bay Square shopping centre.
- 3 good sized bedrooms, main with ensuite bathroom
- Study/home office or potential 4th bedroom
- Newly renovated kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, double oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Sunny open plan main living area with beautiful French doors
- Good sized family room with split system A/C
- Large private covered outdoor entertaining area with roll-up blinds, perfect outdoor living space to enjoy all year round
- Beautifully landscaped, low maintenance gardens and level backyard
- Double garage with auto doors, plus additional features such as solar panels and rainwater tank
All this plus more set on a 588sm slightly elevated block, perfectly positioned to capture loads of sun, and the serene mountain sunsets and leafy district views.
Disclaimer: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, LJ Hooker Bateau Bay does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only. Distances calculated from Google Maps.