Residing only 900m to Bateau Bay Beach access and National Park, this 3 (potentially 4) bedroom main house and architecturally designed 2 bedroom Council approved granny flat presents a unique opportunity for extended families, investors, or those looking to occupy with a supplemental income.
* 3 bed main house with study (or easily convert to 4th bedroom)
* Polished timber floorboards, new carpet, new paint
* Lounge room, large family room, NBN
* Double tandem garage, plus carport
* Colorbond roof, gutters & facias
* Rental estimate approx. $475 /wk
Council Approved Granny flat:
* Architecturally designed, vaulted ceilings with highlight windows
* Large Merbau deck, North-facing with coastal breezes
* Open plan kitchen / lounge / dining, ceiling fans, great sense of space
* Large combined bathroom / laundry
* Rental estimate approx. $385 /wk
* 300m walk to Bateau Bay Primary School
* 900m walk to Bateau Bay Beach access and National Park
* 3min drive to Bateau Bay Square (major shopping centre)
* 3min drive to major sporting ovals and recreation facilities
* 4min drive to Shelly Beach, Golf Club and SLSC
* 5min drive to Tuggerah Lake, cycle way and playgrounds
Opportunities like this, especially in a coastal location, are extremely rare - so if you're looking for a flexible living arrangement or a solid blue-chip investment, this dual-occupancy property is definitely one not to miss! Contact Jay Hinde on 0405 422 825 for more information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.