Auction Location: On-Site.
Situated in the tightly held beach-side enclave east of Bateau Bay Rd and only 6 doors from Wyrrabalong National Park and beach access, this stylish cottage resides on a generous 626m2 corner block.
The cooling coastal breezes, plenty of sunshine, and the gentle sound of waves nearby combine to create a holiday atmosphere. Enjoy the renovated cottage as-is, or knock down to build your dream coastal home or duplex - you can't go wrong in this location!
* Generous 626m2 corner block, single home or duplex potential
* Owned for 26 years, cottage built in 1962
* New rear pergola, updated kitchen and bathroom
* 9ft ceilings, ceiling fans, A/C, NBN, cypress pine floorboards
* Large rear yard, detached lock-up garage
* Historically only 1-2 sales per year on average in this location
* Knock down or renovate, let your dreams take over
* Quintessential holiday home
* New curb & gutter, and road surface to street
* Ocean glimpses from the curb, beach at the end of the street
* 1min walk to one of the Central Coast's most pristine & private beaches
* 1min walk to National Park and Coastal Walking Track
* 1min walk to local shops and cafe's
* 400m walk to kids playground
* 4min drive to Crackneck Lookout and whale watching
* 4min drive to Shelly Beach Golf Club and SLSC
* 4min drive to Bateau Bay Square (major shopping centre)
* 5min drive to Tuggerah Lake foreshore and cycle way
* 9min drvie to the sparkling waters of The Entrance, and Terrigal
You can't afford to miss this spectacular opportunity to secure your coastal dream. Contact Jay Hinde on 0405 422 825 for more information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.