This immaculate cottage has a strong focus on family living and entertaining, whilst offering a very flexible floor plan including a 50m2 barn-style shed/double garage which has been converted to a studio / home office / games room & gym. Further potential to convert to a granny flat for second income or in-law accommodation, or easily revert to double garage.
The open plan living flows effortlessly from the large main lounge, through the dining and spacious country-style kitchen with large free-standing DeLonghi oven and 5-burner gas cook top, double pantry, breakfast bar and plenty of storage, with adjoining sitting room or study area for the kids.
Outside the covered rear deck enjoys a private outlook and caters for even the largest of family gatherings, overlooking the fire-pit with built-in seating, and the ample yard.
* 50m2 rear studio with full length bi-folds - great for home business or teenager retreat
* Potential to convert studio to granny flat for second income or in-law accommodation
* Large covered rear deck overlooking yard, double slider doors to inside
* Fire pit with built-in seating - great for toasting marshmallows
* Ample yard, built-in kids soccer field with custom netting (negotiable)
* Spacious kitchen, stone bench top, dual-pantry, large free-standing oven
* Superb indoor / outdoor flow - ideal for entertaining and family living
* Natural gas cooking, heating and BBQ point, plumbing for outdoor kitchen
* Sea breezes, beachy timber floorboards, light and airy interiors
* Modern main bathroom with rain shower, ensuite to master bedroom
* All bedrooms with ceilings fans, A/C in lounge, NBN
* Previous DA approval for second story addition and double garage
* 2min drive to major sporting ovals and recreation
* 3min drive to Bateau Bay Square (major shopping centre)
* 3min drive to local schools
* 4min drive to Bateau Bay Beach & National Park
* 4min drive to Tuggerah Lake, playground, and cycle-way
* 5min drive to Shelly Beach Golf Course, Beach and SLSC
With so many added extras this home is sure to be popular! Contact Jay Hinde on 0405 422 825 for more information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.